Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) from this year going to conducted Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2014 for giving admission to aspirants in undergraduate courses in 15 IITs located all over India. As you all know that from last year there will no AIEEE, ITT-JEE sperate exam take place. Only one Exam JEE Main will take place for all engineering aspirants students.
After JEE Main Result from there final top 1.5 lakh students will select and sit for JEE Advance 2014 exam and get a chance to take admission in IITs campus. Here below we are sharing How to fill up Online Registration form & from when online Registration starting.
Online Registration process for the JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam will going to start from 15th November 2013 & last to submit your online application form is 26th December. So students its a golden time for you all don’t miss this chance to fill up your application form & work hard for your exam. Intrested students read below how to do Online Registration for JEE Main 2014.
How to do JEE Main 2014 Online Registration
1. Students first you have to logon to the official site of the jeemain link here www.jeemain.nic.in.
2. Just click on the new user registration tab on the online registration of JEE Main 2014 page
3. Now type you all necessar details & information which asked on the page
4. After filling your all details now click on the submit button
5. After clciking on submit button a new page will open on that you can see your user id & password keep it save for future process
6. Now again open main official site of JEE Main link given above and now login again with your username & id password and fill up your all details which asked on that page
7. In last after completing your all steps now you are able to make your pament
Registration fees for General & OBC categories students is Rs 1000 while SC/ST students will have to pay Rs 500. You can also take print out of your online form & attach demand draft with that and send it CBSE Head Office in Delhi.
If you still have any query so then write it below & share it with us our experts will sure help you feel free to comment here.